Sunday, April 22, 2007

SJAB Passing Out Parade

hey guyes friday was the passing out parade for st john. the good thing is everyone is now a cpl haha. congrats! but i didnt get my chairman post. actually it was me. but then the officers said my grades werent tht good so i got a drill instructor. which is i think 3rd highest la. wah but i almost fainted when my senior said drill instructor was also the chairman now. wah then later mdm tan told him tht it was me then i was like wah heng. haha i thought i put in so much effort get assistant drill instructor. lol. but i think its ok la i mean so i got more time for my studies. thanks very much to those who have encouraged me...and still thinking me as a best cadet. haha. seriously thanks! Charlton the charlie got logistics seh haha. but i think im going to be the most sadistic? getting back my old self from sec 2 camp and BURST. lol i dun look sadistic right? i noe. lol. yea so after that got buffet. so then sec3s sat together. and talked alot of rubbish. haha. then after debrief then we all went home. then i went for cg at my place la haha. yea thts it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home