Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ok I think I don't want to work anymore. It's like everyone is rejecting me because I can only work for 2 months, and I don't wish to work during my school term. So what I am doing at home? Reading magazines, comics, practicing guitar, piano, help with housework. Tried to find stuff from the library regarding my course but all are reference books. So wtf. Haha anyway went back to school and gave darren a little chem tuition. Can't sit still for awhile. Well anyway I need to work out. Prepare for army.
Shall post another educational story that makes total sense.
Well, once upon a time where there was no time, people ate time-out. So, there was this cowboy who movedto the city and reared cows. One night, he walked down a dark, narrow ally (I love ally stories). It had a stench of oxidised alcohol. Well, he walked down the ally with his hands in his pockets, his big straw hat tilted down. Then, he saw a group of people playing cards further down. Having no friends around, he went forward without thinking. "Howdy folks! Howya doin tonight?" he asked. Everyone gave him a hard cold stare and beat him up. Echoes of his shouts went through the entire ally. Soon, he died. However, someone unexpected came! It was batman! But he just said "Hi. Bye." The end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home